Let us finish the year connected and clear!
No matter what we have faced in the past eleven and a half months, let us clear some space, release that which no longer serves and invite in that which contributes to our highest good.
There are two basic rhythms in life... the Inhale (rising energy & birth/growth) and the Exhale (descending energy & release/decay)
In this short n sweet podcast, I explore:
* The significance of these two basic rhythms (inhale & exhale) as we bring 2017 to a close with intention.
* How you can harness the energy of the "big exhale" to let go of that which is no longer serving you.
* Practical ways to cleanse and clear 4 major areas of your life: Body, Mind, Home and Relationships.
Listen on the go to gain a few juicy insights, or light a candle and go "All In" with your journal & pen for a deeper reflection sesh to wrap up the year.
A few of other ways to get your "big exhale" on...
* Join me & my lovely friend and teacher Katie Manitsas in Sydney for an End of Year Satsang (yoga, chanting and mandala making) Monday Dec 11th, 6:30 - 8:30pm ---> Here
* Relax and unwind with an AromaTouch Treatment (a blissfully relaxing aromatherapy massage, I offer up in Crows Nest). Just $65 for 45min (makes a sweet Chrissie gift too!) --> Here
* "Radical Self-Care Reset" an 8 day "challenge' on Instagram, to focus on your own unique flavour of self-care; this may be a daily yoga routine, clean eating, art-making, boundary setting, time alone to 'do you' etc etc. You set your OWN goals, I provide support and community. And if you chose to play all-out on instagram, there are some lovely prizes to be won! Check it out--> Here
* Radical Self Journal. The last date to guarantee Aussie wide delivery before Christmas is Dec 14th --> Here
* Book a Self-Care Coaching Session with me to strategize your radical self-care needs. $65 for 45min via zoom or skype. Email me to set up a time - kate (at) katealexandra.com.au
Viva La Self-Care!